Dear researcher; You have new (unread) message!
Please enter the "Received Messages" menu and read your new message.
«The Russian Academy of Arts»
21 Prechistenka str. 119034 Moscow, Russia
Conference Venue Second Day
Dear Prof. Dr. Olga Lavrenova
I was most regretfully informed of your beloved father's ill-timed death. I would like to express my sincere condolence to you and your respectable family. Although I'm not in the vicinity of you in these conditions, I share your sorrow from afar,
Dr. Olga Lavrenova
- geographer, anthropologist, philosopher, historian, art critic.
- The honor member of the Russian Academy of Arts.
- The candidate of geographical sciences, the doctor of pholosophical scienes.
- The leading researcher of the Institute of scientific information on human science (INION RAS).
- The lecturer of the Moscow School of Economics, MSU named by Mikhail Lomonosov.
- Professor of the High Television School.
- The organizer of the conferences “Geography of art” (2011, 2013, 2017, 2018).
- The chief editor of the science collection “Geography of art” (1995–2011, 2016, 2017).
- The chief editor of the journal “Culture and time” (Moscow: International Centre of the Roerichs).
- Member of the Advisory Board of the MPRH Institute (2017), Iran.
The interaction of different cultures is a process that goes back centuries and now, in an era of globalization, is gaining new rate and forms.
Russia is a multi-ethnic country, which has united the West and the East in its geographical position and represents a special cultural world. Dostoyevsky spoke about the “worldwide responsiveness” of the Russian genius, in the act of creativity transform into images of